Now Hiring in Missouri and Kansas!
Nannies, Sitters, and Caregivers with desire to nurture, to teach, to talk to, and to listen. These are Full-time, Part-time, Occasional, or Live-In. (We can work around college schedules.)
List of Items Needed From Nanny
Please use this as your checklist. We need to have these items returned to us in order for you to accept a position with an employer/family.
- Current photograph with your Name, Address, and Phone Number on the back.
- Autobiographical Sketch (Short Life Story).
- Copy of Driver’s License.
- Copy of Department of Motor Vehicles Record. This can be obtained from your car insurance provider or local DMV (go straight to the front desk, you do not have to wait in line for this request).
- Copy of Auto Insurance (including year, make and model of your automobile).
- Copy of Social Security Card.
- Copy of Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Certification. Free classes available, call Linc/Educare, ask for Dorothea Kelley (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 816-889-5055 ext. 1260). Also, please get on the mailing list for free classes.
- Copy of Any Credentials You May Possess (for example, any certificates you have received, awards, letters of recommendation).
- Copy of High School Diploma, Degrees, and/or Transcripts that you may have.
- Consent Form Authorizing A1 Tiny Tots Nanny and Sitting Services to Perform a Criminal Background Check and/or Child Abuse and Neglect Registry Check from your state of residence.
To speed things up, you can register yourself with Missouri and/or Kansas at:
- References: Three personal references and three work references with names, addresses, phone numbers, dates of employment.
- Completed Agreement between Nanny and A1 Tiny Tots (which we will provide)
Please return all requested paperwork to:
A1 Tiny Tots Nanny & Sitting Services
2534 South Queen Ridge Drive
Independence, MO 64055-1944
Or call Marilyn McMahon at 816-591-9330
(Please leave a voice message if not available.)